Back To School sale: JetBrains tools for up to 50% OFF!

With the summer fading away, are you prepared for a new productive year? To help you get off to a great start this fall, we’re announcing our Back To School sale! Kick off the new business cycle with the best professional tools!

This year we’re expanding the list of products on sale.

Act in the first two weeks of September and get up to 50% OFF when purchasing personal licenses for:

• ReSharper
  • IntelliJ IDEA
  • PyCharm
  • PhpStorm
  • WebStorm
  • AppCode
  • RubyMine
  • dotTrace Performance
  • dotCover

Hurry! It’s a limited-time offer that you don’t want to miss!

Best Regards,
JetBrains Team

This entry was posted in FYI. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Back To School sale: JetBrains tools for up to 50% OFF!

1. Andriy Kvasnytsya says:

What’bout upgrading users? We want some discounts too!

2. Tekin says:

Wohooo.. great one! I think I will buy a second license as a present for a friend of mine who is also a web developer. I just need to find the mail with my license key :D Shoot.. I lost it somewhere.

3. Matthew Flint says:

Yay, I bought AppCode on Friday!
    #TooSoon

4. Yes, what about upgrading users?

5. Maria Sokolova says:

Sorry guys, the discounts apply only to new product licenses.

6. Shane says:

Existing customers getting the short end of the stick again. Purchased one ReSharper license once already this year, and wasn’t eligible for a free upgrade to 7. Was hoping that this was going to make up for it, but I guess not. Seriously considering similar tools from other companies at this point.

7. kybernetikos says:

Would love to take advantage of the IntelliJ license, but I can’t afford this *and* to buy a new license when 12 comes out in 2-3 months. :-(

8. Daniel says:

Yes, some discounts for upgrading users?

9. Wu Care S. says:

Hey there,
    I was wondering if this campaign is already running because when I checked that link it seems to be just a redirect to the regular homepage.
    Also on the product-pages and the cart there is no discount accounted yet, is it?
    I feel I want to wait till the pages become updated because I’m pretty sure if I don’t I have to get in contact with your support just to get that discount refunded..

Greets, Wu.

10. Gary Hogarth says:

Looking at taking advantage of this discount yet the product page still shows the full normal price (£76)?

Any info on when this is going to be changed?

• Gary Hogarth says:

Ignore previous just saw the date of the original post….maybe an UPDATED message is needed to say the promotion has ended. Any chance this promotion will be repeated this year?

11. It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this put up and if I may I wish to recommend
    you few interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can
    write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read even more issues approximately it!

12. cs download says:

‘Multiplayer’ can bee a bad wored depending on who you consort with, or how long back your gaming roots
    go. I cokuld only assume the reasoning behind this
    is so that I may take a dynamic role in achieving victory without bots stealing the glory, but I
    mostly jjst found this to get frustrating. I really hope this straightforward List Pay –
    Day Pro Review will assist yoou to definitely differentiate whetjer List Pay – Day Pro is Scamm orr perhapls a Real Deal.

13. domain says:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This paragraph posted at this website is really good.