Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Protected: Code snippet examples to insert banners in blog posts
- Meet JetBrains at JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco
- Webinar Recording: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps
- Live Webinar: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps, September 2nd
- Early Access to JetBrains Upsource, a New Repository Browser and Code Review Tool
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
Umbraco’s Project Manager Sebastiaan Janssen will go through the wide range of YouTrack features he uses to easily stay on top of their product development.
We’ll be looking at:
- Doing complex search queries in seconds
- Using custom fields to support the community in contributing to the source
- Making the day more productive by using the command console and keyboard shortcuts
- Taking advantage of the Agile board to get an overview of the release at a glance
- Integrating the data from the tracker into our custom roadmap and release page, using some Knockout.js and the YouTrack API
- And more power user tips and tricks along the way