Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- [Webinar Recording] Deconstructing Clippy – Common Issues for an Uncommon Extension
- Animatron: HTML5 Animation Editor Inspired by Middle-School Homework Assignment
- Great Indian Developer Summit, April 22nd – 25th
- Bonjour Devoxx France. Win a Free Pass!
- Webinar Recording: Getting Started with TeamCity
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
Umbraco’s Project Manager Sebastiaan Janssen will go through the wide range of YouTrack features he uses to easily stay on top of their product development.
We’ll be looking at:
- Doing complex search queries in seconds
- Using custom fields to support the community in contributing to the source
- Making the day more productive by using the command console and keyboard shortcuts
- Taking advantage of the Agile board to get an overview of the release at a glance
- Integrating the data from the tracker into our custom roadmap and release page, using some Knockout.js and the YouTrack API
- And more power user tips and tricks along the way