Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Introducing JetBrains Toolbox, easier access to your coding tools, more control and flexibility, and a lower entry price
- JetBrains 3rd Annual Hackathon: New-Generation Debugger Grabs 1st Place
- Introducing Hub 1.0 – JetBrains’ Teamware Connector
- JetBrains Way to C++: The Inside Story of Our Journey
- Introducing Gary Hockin, PhpStorm Developer Advocate
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Daily Archives: March 13, 2013
Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technical Evangelist for PHP and .NET, will go through the most important features of the latest PhpStorm 6 release, including:
- New refactorings: Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members, Move class
- Composer dependency manager for PHP support
- Smarter namespace handling – Auto-import, Optimize Imports and more
- Code (re)arranger – control the structure of your existing and generated code
- Fully customizable templates, including PHPDoc
Maarten will also provide an overview of the brand new web toolkit featured in this release.