Search this blog
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps, September 2nd
- Early Access to JetBrains Upsource, a New Repository Browser and Code Review Tool
- YouTrack Wins Jolt Productivity Award; IntelliJ IDEA Receives Geeks Choice Award from RebelLabs
- Webinar Recording: A Playful Introduction to Rx by Erik Meijer
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: cheezy
The recording of our September 10th webinar with Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan and Anna Bulenkova, Developing Test Automation Scripts with RubyMine, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and JetBrains.TV. The code used in this webinar is available at github.com/cheezy/JetBrainsWebinar. In … Continue reading
Live Webinar: Developing Test Automation Scripts with RubyMine and Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan – September 10th
Join us Tuesday, September 10th at 14:00 GMT for a free webinar, Developing Test Automation Scripts with RubyMine with Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan. Test Automation has been a very hot topic in the industry for the past few years. The need for … Continue reading