Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students
- Live Webinar: What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You, October 7th
- Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
- Meet JetBrains at JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco
- Webinar Recording: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: dotMemory
The recording of our February 25th webinar with Maarten Balliauw, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and slides on slideshare. In this webinar we explore the new dotMemory 4 memory profiler. We share our view on why one may … Continue reading
Join us Tuesday, February 25th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (9:00 – 10:00 AM EST) for our free webinar, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside with Maarten Balliauw. Even if your program is just a few lines of code, .NET’s runtime will create a … Continue reading