Search this blog
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains 3rd Annual Hackathon: New-Generation Debugger Grabs 1st Place
- Introducing Hub 1.0 – JetBrains’ Teamware Connector
- JetBrains Way to C++: The Inside Story of Our Journey
- Introducing Gary Hockin, PhpStorm Developer Advocate
- JetBrains for Universities: Public Events in Passau and Munich, July 9th-10th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: extensions
The recording of our April 16th webinar with Matt Ellis, Deconstructing Clippy – Common Issues for an Uncommon Extension, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. The Clippy extension makes use of DoubleAgent, an open source library available on SourceForge. The source code used … Continue reading
Join us Wednesday, April 16th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free live webinar, Deconstructing Clippy, with Matt Ellis. Clippy for ReSharper is a good April Fools’ day joke made better by the fact that … Continue reading