Search this blog
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
- TeamCity: Beyond Continuous Integration, Webinar Recording
- JetBrains Expands into South America
- Webinar Recording: Merging Refactored Code – ReSharper Meets SemanticMerge
- Live Webinar: Developing Java EE Apps for WebLogic 12c with IntelliJ IDEA, June 25th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: extensions
The recording of our April 16th webinar with Matt Ellis, Deconstructing Clippy – Common Issues for an Uncommon Extension, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. The Clippy extension makes use of DoubleAgent, an open source library available on SourceForge. The source code used … Continue reading
Join us Wednesday, April 16th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free live webinar, Deconstructing Clippy, with Matt Ellis. Clippy for ReSharper is a good April Fools’ day joke made better by the fact that … Continue reading