Search this blog
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Final update on the JetBrains Toolbox announcement
- We are listening
- Introducing JetBrains Toolbox, easier access to your coding tools, more control and flexibility, and a lower entry price
- JetBrains 3rd Annual Hackathon: New-Generation Debugger Grabs 1st Place
- Introducing Hub 1.0 – JetBrains’ Teamware Connector
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: Maarten Balliauw
The recording of our October 7th webinar, What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You with Maarten Balliauw, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. During the webinar, Maarten provides an overview of the new features and major improvements brought by PhpStorm 8 release.
Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technical Evangelist for PHP and .NET, will go through the most important features of the latest PhpStorm 6 release, including:
- New refactorings: Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members, Move class
- Composer dependency manager for PHP support
- Smarter namespace handling – Auto-import, Optimize Imports and more
- Code (re)arranger – control the structure of your existing and generated code
- Fully customizable templates, including PHPDoc
Maarten will also provide an overview of the brand new web toolkit featured in this release.