Search this blog
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in TeamCity 9
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: Maarten Balliauw
The recording of our October 7th webinar, What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You with Maarten Balliauw, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. During the webinar, Maarten provides an overview of the new features and major improvements brought by PhpStorm 8 release.
Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technical Evangelist for PHP and .NET, will go through the most important features of the latest PhpStorm 6 release, including:
- New refactorings: Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members, Move class
- Composer dependency manager for PHP support
- Smarter namespace handling – Auto-import, Optimize Imports and more
- Code (re)arranger – control the structure of your existing and generated code
- Fully customizable templates, including PHPDoc
Maarten will also provide an overview of the brand new web toolkit featured in this release.