Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps, September 2nd
- Early Access to JetBrains Upsource, a New Repository Browser and Code Review Tool
- YouTrack Wins Jolt Productivity Award; IntelliJ IDEA Receives Geeks Choice Award from RebelLabs
- Webinar Recording: A Playful Introduction to Rx by Erik Meijer
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: memory profiler
The recording of our February 25th webinar with Maarten Balliauw, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and slides on slideshare. In this webinar we explore the new dotMemory 4 memory profiler. We share our view on why one may … Continue reading
Join us Tuesday, February 25th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (9:00 – 10:00 AM EST) for our free webinar, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside with Maarten Balliauw. Even if your program is just a few lines of code, .NET’s runtime will create a … Continue reading