Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains is Hiring for TeamCity – Join Our Team
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: memory profiler
The recording of our February 25th webinar with Maarten Balliauw, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and slides on slideshare. In this webinar we explore the new dotMemory 4 memory profiler. We share our view on why one may … Continue reading
Join us Tuesday, February 25th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (9:00 – 10:00 AM EST) for our free webinar, dotMemory 4: What’s Inside with Maarten Balliauw. Even if your program is just a few lines of code, .NET’s runtime will create a … Continue reading