Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Introducing JetBrains Toolbox, easier access to your coding tools, more control and flexibility, and a lower entry price
- JetBrains 3rd Annual Hackathon: New-Generation Debugger Grabs 1st Place
- Introducing Hub 1.0 – JetBrains’ Teamware Connector
- JetBrains Way to C++: The Inside Story of Our Journey
- Introducing Gary Hockin, PhpStorm Developer Advocate
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: octopus deploy
The recording of our October 2nd webinar with Alex Yates of Red Gate, 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. In this practical demo, Alex Yates, Pre-Sales Engineer at … Continue reading
Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
Join us Thursday, October 2nd, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free webinar, 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity with Alex Yates of Red Gate. Continuous delivery for databases brings speed, efficiency … Continue reading
The recording of our February 12th webinar, Deployment Automation with Octopus Deploy and TeamCity, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. We would like to thank Paul Stovell for the great session and Paul Stack for helping moderate and answer … Continue reading
You’re probably familiar with building and testing code in TeamCity, but how do you deploy the built artifacts? How do you promote your deployments between development, test, staging and production environments, while keeping the process reliable, automated and secure? Octopus … Continue reading