Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Deep Dive into WebStorm 9′s New Features, October 30th
- JetBrains is Going to Silicon Valley Code Camp. Are you?
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in PhpStorm 8
- JetBrains Student Program: 34k Students Join in Two Weeks
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: quality assurance
The recording of our April 25th webinar with Mikhail Vink and Michelangelo van Dam, Quality Assurance for PHP Projects Using PhpStorm, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. In this webinar, Michelangelo tells us about Quality Assurance for PHP in general … Continue reading
Everyone talks about raising the bar on the quality of code, but it’s hard to implement when you have no clue where to start. This talk is geared toward all levels of developers, and will teach you how to improve by using the right tools effectively – a must-attend for any PHP developer who wants to scale up their quality.