Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Introducing JetBrains Toolbox, easier access to your coding tools, more control and flexibility, and a lower entry price
- JetBrains 3rd Annual Hackathon: New-Generation Debugger Grabs 1st Place
- Introducing Hub 1.0 – JetBrains’ Teamware Connector
- JetBrains Way to C++: The Inside Story of Our Journey
- Introducing Gary Hockin, PhpStorm Developer Advocate
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: quality assurance
The recording of our April 25th webinar with Mikhail Vink and Michelangelo van Dam, Quality Assurance for PHP Projects Using PhpStorm, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. In this webinar, Michelangelo tells us about Quality Assurance for PHP in general … Continue reading
Everyone talks about raising the bar on the quality of code, but it’s hard to implement when you have no clue where to start. This talk is geared toward all levels of developers, and will teach you how to improve by using the right tools effectively – a must-attend for any PHP developer who wants to scale up their quality.