Search this blog
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in TeamCity 9
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: ruby
The recording of our September 10th webinar with Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan and Anna Bulenkova, Developing Test Automation Scripts with RubyMine, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and JetBrains.TV. The code used in this webinar is available at github.com/cheezy/JetBrainsWebinar. In … Continue reading
If you have ever had the pleasure to meet a Brazilian developer or attend JavaOne in San Francisco, you will know that they are a passionate group that deeply care about developer tools and demand the best. As strong supporters … Continue reading
Join JetBrains’ RubyMine team April 29th – May 2nd in Portland, Oregon for RailsConf 2013. Going strong since 2006, RailsConf is the largest gathering of Rails developers in the world with legions of Rubyists joining the party too. See the … Continue reading