Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students
- Live Webinar: What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You, October 7th
- Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
- Meet JetBrains at JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco
- Webinar Recording: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: ruby
The recording of our September 10th webinar with Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan and Anna Bulenkova, Developing Test Automation Scripts with RubyMine, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and JetBrains.TV. The code used in this webinar is available at github.com/cheezy/JetBrainsWebinar. In … Continue reading
If you have ever had the pleasure to meet a Brazilian developer or attend JavaOne in San Francisco, you will know that they are a passionate group that deeply care about developer tools and demand the best. As strong supporters … Continue reading
Join JetBrains’ RubyMine team April 29th – May 2nd in Portland, Oregon for RailsConf 2013. Going strong since 2006, RailsConf is the largest gathering of Rails developers in the world with legions of Rubyists joining the party too. See the … Continue reading