Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Help Us Improve JetBrains.com and Win a License
- JetBrains Night in Munich Recap, Raffle Winners and Recording
- JetBrains is Hiring for TeamCity – Join Our Team
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: university
It’s been almost two weeks since we first launched our free Student License program. To put it mildly, these have been very interesting and busy days. Here’s a quick recap: On September 23rd, we announced our Student License program initially … Continue reading
Philip Torchinsky and Pavel Fatin of JetBrains are set to attend two events in Kiev, Ukraine, this Friday and Saturday (October 18-19). JetBrains University Day will take place Friday, October 18th, from 14.00 to 19.00 at Kiev Polytechnic Institute, a leading … Continue reading
JetBrains is pleased to sponsor the prestigious student “Code Wars” competition, donating software license prizes to the 2013 Windward International Collegiate Programming Championship. College students from the winning team at each school will receive IntelliJ IDEA and ReSharper licenses. What … Continue reading