Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains wins IT Table Tennis Cup 2013 in St. Petersburg, Russia, for 2nd year in a row!
- Meet WebStorm at O’Reilly’s Fluent Conference 2013
- Free Webinar May 29th: PhpStorm Best Practices – The Perfect Workflow for PHP Developers
- PhpStorm Team to Attend DrupalCon Portland
- IntelliJ IDEA is the base for Android Studio, the new IDE for Android developers
Tags.NET tools 2012 agile android angularjs AppCode awards codename community devoxx dotTrace evangelism events fun how-to IntelliJ IDEA interview JavaOne john lindquist Kotlin logo new licenses news open source phpstorm plugins prizes productivity recording refactoring ReSharper rubymine sale session Social Media sponsorship survey teamcity time management ViEmu visual studio webinar WebStorm workshop youtrack
Category Archives: Interviews
Filip Ekberg is the author of C# Smorgasbord and a passionate user of ReSharper. In this interview we learn more about Filip, his book and his thoughts on ReSharper. Hello Filip and thank you for joining us for this interview. … Continue reading
Introducing Dino Esposito, JetBrains Technology Evangelist for Java and Android development. 1. Hello Dino and welcome to JetBrains! For those who don’t already know you, please tell us a bit about yourself and your background. Upon graduating I started as … Continue reading
Please meet Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technology Evangelist for PHP and .Net products.
In this interview, JetBrains Development Academy expert Anton Arhipov has a chat with Igal Tabachnik. Igal recently joined the Academy, but has been a strong contributor to the JetBrains community for ages. He values clean code, test-driven development and continuous … Continue reading