We are proud to announce the release of ReSharper 3.1.
Believe it or not, we really are! Let the “minor version” status not confuse you: it can be a smart bargain for anyone, and that’s because the new ReSharper:
- Introduces Solution-Wide Analysis, an exceptionally powerful feature that lets you instantly find compilation errors in your whole solution – not just in the currently opened file
- Implements support for the new web-based JetBrains License Server, a tool that helps organizations distribute license tickets for ReSharper and IntelliJ IDEA between client machines
- Brings many bugfixes and improves overall stability level
- Extends support for various technologies and languages including ASP.NET, VB.NET and XAML
- Provides the opportunity of free upgrade to v4.0 for new purchases!
Still doubt how cool ReSharper is? Then go ahead and download your 30-day evaluation copy!