JetBrains announces dotTrace 3.1 – the new minor release of the simple and super-fast profiling tool for .NET developers!
We keep working on a major upgrade that will represent a big step in terms of functionality and scalability, but as an intermediate release, we’d like to introduce dotTrace 3.1. The highlights of this new version include:
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework 3.x. You can now launch dotTrace from Visual Studio 2008 and profile solutions running under latest versions of .NET Framework.
- Support for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- Support for web-based JetBrains License Server, a utility that serves as a central source of license tickets and distributes them between workstations seamlessly.
- A new floating license that any member of your development team can use.
- Stability and performance improvements.