- Reworked presentation of profiling results: Better aligned icons, overall clearer call trees, quick folding of irrelevant nodes.
- New options to estimate potential performance gains: More different ways to adjust time of a function and see how it would affect overall application performance.
- Analyzing the performance of a certain class along the lines of its API: You can now open all public methods of a class in a separate tab.
Read more about improvements in dotTrace 4.5 Performance, or watch this screencast:
dotCover 1.1 highlights include:
- Generating code coverage reports as XML, HTML, JSON, and XML for NDepend.
- Per-solution coverage settings.
- Code coverage analysis results can be directly requested from a TeamCity server to Visual Studio.
Get more details about the advantages of dotCover 1.1, or, once again, watch how the new dotCover works in the following screencast:
dotTrace 4.5 Performance comes as a free upgrade for all dotTrace 4.0 Performance users, as well as for all dotTrace 3.x customers who have purchased the product after December 17, 2008.
dotCover 1.1 is a free upgrade for all its existing customers.