MSpec Runnner Available for ReSharper 6.1 EAP

Below is a link to the MSpec binaries compatible with ReSharper 6.1 EAP. This is just a temporary link until MSpec is officially updated by Alex who’s currently chasing Elephants in Uganda!

Download the binaries from here

Please give us feedback here if you have issues.

Thanks.

This entry was posted in News and Events, ReSharper Tips&Tricks and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to MSpec Runnner Available for ReSharper 6.1 EAP

1. John says:

Has anyone had luck with this? Getting the following exception when loading VS “Could not load file or assembly ‘Machine.Specifications.ReSharperRunner.6.1, Version=0.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies”.

Have copied both dlls into the correct folder and verified they aren’t being block. Running VS 2010 SP1 with .Net 4.0.

Thoughts?

2. Hadi Hariri says:

@John,

Which nightly build are you running?

3. John says:

#10 (11/22/2011). Perhaps I should try an earlier one?

4. John says:

@Hadi, I just tried a handful of the earlier builds (including Nov 4th) and haven’t had any luck.

5. Hadi Hariri says:

@John,

Can we take this to email? I’m waiting on Alex to provide an official build for this :(. My email is hadi at jetbrains.

6. Alexander GroƟ says:

I released the 6.1 runner based on the sources by Victor. It’s linked against the latest EAP binaries that were available today (6.1.14.121).

7. Chris Marisic says:

Updated to the latest 6.1 EAP and the MSpec runner from 0.5 and still get many crashes from R# when I do this to MSpec files.

I can’t submit the errors either because I get an error message on the crash uploader. I opened a post in the R# forums but apparently it’s in limbo still.

8. @Chris
    Just approved your forum message, expecting the devs to take a look at the problem shortly

9. John says:

Tried it again and just got it working using the current build (6.1.16.27) and the latest mspec bits on github (might want to update the zip file linked to in the article).

Thanks guys!!

10. Chris Marisic says:

Jura,

Got the exceptions I’ve been having submitted: http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/RSPL-4589