Huge discounts on personal licenses for .NET tools

Starting today and all the way through September 14, as part of the traditional Back to School promotion, we’re offering discounted new personal licenses for ReSharper, dotCover, and dotTrace Performance.

For example, you can now buy personal licenses for:

Note that more JetBrains tools are being sold out during this limited-time offer, including IntelliJ IDEA, RubyMine, PyCharm, PhpStorm, WebStorm, and AppCode.

Think fast, you only have 2 weeks to decide!

This entry was posted in News and Events and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Huge discounts on personal licenses for .NET tools

1. Jer0enH says:

No discounts for upgrading users?

2. @Jer0enH Nope, sorry, only new licenses.

3. tomashiba says:

I was happy using JustCode, then I got Plurasight training, they use R# in EVERY video (great product placement), I resisted getting R# for 3 months but on 10th August I gave in I got R# licence… 24 days later it’s 1/2 price!!!! Just my luck!
    Great offer get it NOW while it lasts!

4. Michel says:

Shame, for my upgrade to R# 7 is pay almost as much as a new licence.

Same as mortgages in the netherlands: new clients get low intrest rate, existing clients pay ful price.

5. Will says:

What’s the difference between the Full & C# versions? Is it just “no VB support?” I couldn’t find this info on your site.

Thanks.

6. @Will
    Right, C# edition doesn’t provide any support for VB.NET code. Other than that, there are no differences between C# and Full.
    On the other hand, if you take VB.NET Edition, it doesn’t support C# code _and_ it also doesn’t provide decompiling functionality.
    Here’s a table showing differences between editions. It’s referenced from “buy” and “download” sections on the web site.

7. Alex says:

Please consider upgrading users :(

I know we’re hooked already, but to non-web developers 6 to 7 difference doesn’t bring the same value as new license would. Yet we gotta shell out almost the same price.

8. FicklePanther says:

If you install this remotely on a production server how does it affect performance?

9. Max says: