We’re glad to announce the general availability of the new release of JetGroovy Plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
Version 1.5 brings yet more of IntelliJ IDEA´s smart, advanced features to Groovy and Grails developers:
- Multiple new Groovy-aware refactorings
- Extended Groovy coding assistance with support for dynamic properties and methods
- Groovy-ready debugger that handles mixed Java and Groovy code
- Smart GroovyDoc browser
- Support for automatic testing with JUnit/TestNG
- Complete support for Grails plugins
To learn more about JetGroovy, visit the Groovy and Grails feature page.
JetGroovy supports all of IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 releases, including 7.0.2 and 7.0.3. You can download the plugin from http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1524 or via the IntelliJ IDEA Plug-in Manager.