Fresh Update: IntelliJ IDEA 8.1.3

IntelliJ IDEA 8.1.3 update is available. Download the fresh build that includes:

• SVN 1.6 integration
  • TFS checkin policies support
  • Keymap for NetBeans users
  • More robust indexes

For more information about fixes and improvements see Release Notes.

This entry was posted in Releases. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fresh Update: IntelliJ IDEA 8.1.3

1. Geoffrey De Smet says:

Nice work, too bad it doesn’t fix IDEA-17899 (http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/IDEA-17899), which is a really annoying usability problem.

2. Behrang says:

In OS X, when I download the 8.1.3 patch and install it complains that Info.plist is modified (I had modified it to change Xmx/Xmm settings) but the only solution it provides is IGNORE. Now everything seems to work fine but I expected to see an OVERWRITE solution too.

3. DW says:

Does not fix IDEADEV-36739. Still parses the JDK on re-open of projects.

4. Sridhar says:

I’m getting sick of this bug – IDEADEV-36739. Still the issue of JDK parsing on reopening of project happens..

5. Kaveh Arabfakhry says:

I’m also still suffering from the JDK re-parse at startup time issue, it would be nice to see this resolved.

6. Kaveh Arabfakhry says:

I’m still suffering from jdk re-parse issue at startup time, this is a big black eye on the face of an otherwise great product. It would be nice to see this resolved.

7. anand says:

I really miss eclipse now and this indexing everytime is making me leave my newly found IDE. I am using Idea only for 3 months now. Like it very much but the startup time …

8. Me too, this JDK parsing problem at startup needs to be fixed urgently.