IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3 EAP build 103.161

Although the work on IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 goes on at full speed, we continue our work on fixing customer reported issues in IntelliJ IDEA 10 as well. Today we’re releasing the latest portion of bugfixes as the first Early Access Preview build for IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3.

You can download the new EAP build or check the release notes on the IntelliJ IDEA EAP page.

This entry was posted in EAP Releases and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3 EAP build 103.161

1. votez says:

tar.gz for unix “source file can not be read” from web server.
    Firefox 3.6.13

2. Alexey Velasky says:

I could not find feedback page on main site, so I write just here.
    When navigating within one big method in big java class is there ability to “lock view on method” so that I couldn’t lose focus from that method?

3. abel says:

When support webos?

4. yole says:

At the moment we don’t have any definite plans to support WebOS development in IntelliJ IDEA. There’s a third-party plugin that you can try:

5. Virgo47 says:

Too late probably – but now I downloaded final 10.0.3 and it autoscrolls from source. I love the button, I hate the behavior – now the button is obsolete and when I close some editor it jumps in the tree all over according to the next active editor. How can I turn it off? We’ve been there, we’ve moved away from this behavior and now it’s back again!

6. Virgo47 says:

Shame on me… I couldn’t find it in Settings, but it’s just where it should be, on settings of the project view. I apologize for my hasty reaction. It just so scared me off – as I hate it on Eclipse I was shocked by this new default. But now it’s all ok. :-)