Free upgrade offer: buy IntelliJ IDEA 10 now and get v.11 FREE

Hello!

It’s this time of the year again… And starting today, November 7, 2011, all purchases of IntelliJ IDEA 10.x qualify for a free upgrade to version 11 that is due later this year.

If you still haven’t upgraded to the current IntelliJ IDEA 10.x, you can do this now and get IntelliJ IDEA 11 free of charge when it becomes available.

Check out what’s coming in IntelliJ IDEA 11! And follow this blog, for more updates.

To try IntelliJ IDEA 11 preview today, get the latest EAP build.

Don’t miss the deal, and spread the word!

Develop with pleasure!
- The JetBrains Team

This entry was posted in News & Events and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Free upgrade offer: buy IntelliJ IDEA 10 now and get v.11 FREE

1. Omer van Kloeten says:

Aww, I just bought my license a couple days ago… :/

2. Jon Nials says:

Me too…. :(

3. Johannes says:

Dammit, me too :-(

4. Evgeny says:

And me :(

5. Dariusz Dumicz says:

Me too… 21st October

6. Andreas says:

I recently contacted customer support to ask if I could get a free upgrade to IDEA 11 if I buy a license now (before the free upgrade was announced). They told me that they will have a free upgrade campaign just before the release and if I happen to purchase just outside the free-upgrade date I should contact them again and they’ll help me out with an upgrade once available.

Haven’t purchased my license yet, but you could try to contact support. Maybe they’ll help.

7. Stephane says:

19 october!
    Do you think that… if we ask kindly…. you know?

8. Rob says:

Is the upgrade only to IntelliJ 11.0 or is it to the entire IntelliJ 11 line (i.e. all minor updates to IntelliJ 11)?

9. yole says:

Rob,
    Minor updates are always free for users which have a valid license for the major version.

10. Steven says:

I have a question that may be dumb. Is there any reason to buy 10.5 now and benefit from the free upgrade to 11, or can I also simply wait until I can buy 11 directly? What would be the benefit of buying NOW if I don’t need the product RIGHT AWAY?

11. Steven, if you do not need the product now, then the only benefit is that you would be able to use both v10 and v11 with your license key.