IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.3 update available

A new update to IntelliJ IDEA 11 was just released — version 11.1.3.

Some noteworthy changes include:

• support for latest Android 4.1 SDK with some additional fixes
  • ensured Mac OS X 10.8 compatibility + retina screens support
  • fixed GitHub compatibility
  • Subversion 1.7 fixes
  • some JPA/Hibernate QL console improvements
  • improved grails 2.1.0 compatibility
  • fixed data flow analysis algorithm (fewer ‘Method is too complex to analyze’ warnings)
  • better AIR applications packaging
  • and many more

Check the complete release notes for detailed information.

Install the update directly from the IDE using the “Check for Updates” action or download the full installer from our web site.

This entry was posted in News & Events. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.3 update available

1. Nicolas says:

I’ve just applied the patch wehn IntelliJ prompted me.
    I have some awful bugs now. Mvn install is ok, Make Project is ok, but the editor can’t find most classes in the path, and everything is red.
    I’ll try to downgrade to previous version.

2. yole says:

Nicolas,
    File | Invalidate Caches should solve your problem.

3. springwork says:

I used to see “out” directory on the file structure tree, but it does not exist anymore.
    Is this changed behavior on the new version?

4. cq says:

can’t down the file from the link
    “http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-11.1.3.exe”.
    log says:
    2012/08/01 00:12:35 HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
    then was redirected to another link
    “http://download-ln.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-11.1.3.exe”
    but it’s still a broken one.

5. meo says:

What about fixing fundamental svn feature, merging? http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-75800

6. ar says:

I have 11.1.2 when I “Check for Updates” it says I have the latest version of Intellij IDEA installed. Any way to override this in order not to download the whole installation?

7. JK says:

What gives ANT Messages never shows Executed ANT target completion?

Seems very broken….

8. Real Angry User! says:

I posted here 15 minutes ago noting an issue with Ant and latest 11.1.3 update you now it looks to have been removed with no response or reasoning. What gives? This how you folks operate? My Company pays good money to support your product. Please advise!!!

9. MarkG says:

On Ubuntu 12.04 with 11.1.2 installed from software center the update from IDE to 1.3 fails with access denied errors. Worked fine on my W7 install. I’m a bit of a noob on linux.

10. Chad says:

My scala plugin is all broken :-(

Back to ScalaIDE :-(

11. Fhomasp says:

I notice a big slowdown on the page inspection. This happens on java as well as xml files when opened in intellij. The top right icon for ‘analysis’ remains in the analyzing state (eye displayed) a lot longer than before. I don’t experience that problem using version 117.622

12. Maxim Mossienko says:

@Fhomasp try invoking “Invalidate caches”, please provide CPU snapshot of the slowness in YouTrack if the problem persists

13. Johan Rylander says:

On Lion, IntelliJ Ultimate version hangs on open dialog when trying to open project. Any trick?

14. Sam says:

is 11.1.3 going to be the last 11.1.x?

or better question:
    is 11.1.3 going to be the last 11.x?

15. yole says:

Sam,
    There will be no 11.2 release, but we do plan to release further 11.1.x updates.

16. Tal says:

I upgrade to intelliJ 11.1.3 where I used Grails 2.1.0.
    The IDE stucks every few minutes and seems that is completely unstable.

Do you have a solution for that ?

Thanks

17. Sergey Evdokimov says:

@Tal, I don’t see any performance problem with Grails, please take CPU usage spanshot (http://devnet.jetbrains.net/docs/DOC-192) then create an issue here http://youtrack.jetbrains.com or send me snapshot directly sergey.evdokimov@jetbrains.com

18. Sam says:

Hello yole,

is there any chance to see in youtrack, what bugs has been yet fixed for future 11.1.x Versions?

19. Fhomasp says:

Last year there was an IntelliJ 10.5.x release available this time around. I was very fond of that version because it brought stability and performance. Are we going to see something similar for version 11? Because I’m not too happy about the quality I’ve experienced since version 11.x.x. I’m quite confident that my colleagues feel the same way.