New build of IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP build 122.395 is available

The build properly handles ignored files in Perforce, also intelligently supports exclude-include filters in ComponentScan annotation of Spring 3.X. There are massive fixes in JDK8 lamdas handling and Groovy. You can find all overridden method marked with base class label in Java Structure View which will help you to read the code.

You can find the complete list of changes in the build. Download it or upgrade from within the IDE using the “Check for updates” feature.

This entry was posted in EAP Releases and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to New build of IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP build 122.395 is available

1. Denny Trebbin says:

What is ‘Dracula’ ?
    I’ve checked the ‘changes’ and found some few entries about ‘Dracula’. Is it a new UI?
    If I run 122.395 then I can’t see anything that is titled or named ‘Dracula’. :)

2. Denny Trebbin says:

A new Look & Feel!
    Some colors needs to be tweaked (blue on grey is always g*y)
    But I like it :D

3. Jared says:

Many thanks for the Darcula theme improvements! It’s very usable for me now.

4. Alexandre Verri says:

Excellent!

5. Steve Holmes says:

Congratulations guys but I’m dying to see improvements in the gradle plugin. I was shocked to find that eclipse gradle was more seamless. I think that was the first time I ever saw eclipse beating intellij at something.

6. Michael says:

The new file icons are awful. As in ‘do-not-want’ ugly.

7. metyl says:

New icon for archive file looks awful on in dark color schemas

8. Denis.Zhdanov says:

@Steve: we’re planning to improve gradle support to the v.12

9. Sorin says:

I love Leda and for an EAP it’s very stable. Switched to it for all my development and will definitely upgrade when it comes out. One question though. Where is the maven dependency graph? I am no longer able to generate it. Thanks.

10. Sorin says:

To reply my own question :)
    I had disabled the UML plugin and that is why the diagram support was no longer there. I enabled it and it all works like a charm.