IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.3 Update is Available

We are excited to announce that IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.3 is finally out and available for download. This is the third update for IntelliJ IDEA 12 with multiple bugfixes and enhancements.

Find the full list of changes in Release Notes.

Feel free to share your feedback on the discussion forum and report bugs in our issue tracker.

Develop with Pleasure!

About Andrey Cheptsov

Andrey Cheptsov is IntelliJ IDEA product marketing manager at JetBrains. He's passionate about productivity, programming languages and tools.
This entry was posted in Releases and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.3 Update is Available

1. Stephen says:

I have really been dissapointed with the lack of bandwidth for downloads. 202 MB to download intellij IDEA and it downloads at an average of 40Kb/s? This was the case for upgrading to 12.0.2 as well and I figured you would have fixed it by meow.

Hope I have an hour or two to sit around an update…

2. Nicolas says:

What happened to automatic patch upgrade ?

I remember seeing Intellij updating with just a few jar download by Intellij IDEA itself…

3. Thomas says:

Is there any patch upgrade?

4. Jeff says:

A little confused – the download refers to version 12.02 not 12.03?

5. Maxim Mossienko says:

2All, there is no patch update for Mac

6. Wojciech Górski says:

Guys, what about the patch update for Mac?

7. Gerard says:

It patched for me on Windows (XP 32-bit) after 3 failed attempts where I was prompted to download the full version instead.

8. Alexey Danilov says:

Debugging with Play2 still malfunctioning… it is really sad, as this bug has been reported more than a month ago

9. Alexey Danilov says:

I have to correct myself – today I have downloaded updated versions of Scala and Play2 plugins and debugger is fully functional. Great news!