IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.4 Update is Out

We’ve got some great news to share with you today. Finally, IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.4, packed with a bunch of long-awaited enhancements is here. Grab it while it’s fresh!

If you’re running IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 and haven’t yet received a notification about this update, check for it manually by opening the Help menu and clicking Check for Updates.

UPDATE: The problem with Android projects compilation has been fixed. Please download the fixed build from the download page or wait for update patches.

Develop with Pleasure!

About Andrey Cheptsov

Andrey Cheptsov is IntelliJ IDEA product marketing manager at JetBrains. He's passionate about productivity, programming languages and tools.
This entry was posted in Releases and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.4 Update is Out

1. Paweł Gajda says:

hopelessly buggy…
    can not build android project.

2. MacUser says:

My Scala sbt project broken after update =(

3. James says:

Can’t compile any existing (android) projects or files after update (13.1.4) – I’m toast..

4. Milad says:

The new update is incompatible with the PHP plugin and I am in serious need of doing some PHP alongside my Java.

• Maxim Mossienko says:

You need to install manually updated Php plugin from plugin manager

• Valentin Hilbig says:

Note that the PHP plugin won’t update. However deinstalling and reinstalling PHP did the trick.

• Pat says:

There is no PHP plugin listed when looking at current plugins, nor when browsing “Install JetBrains Plugin”, nor when looking under “Browse repositories”. -first time clean install of intellij idea 13.1.4

5. Lite says:

How are we supposed to trust IntelliJ updates at this point?

6. Peter says:

Intermittently failing to find classes in a vanilla Java/Maven project in build IU-135.1229 (Ultimate Edition), does not want to update to a later build. :-(

7. Kirill K says:

Guys, the updates have become a real cat in the bag and that really upsets.

8. Jorge says:

Hi, guys!

Is there any way one can possibly get IntelliJ IDEA 12′s Darcula theme for 13? I’ve tried both, but I honestly find 12′s a lot better.

I know one can easily change setting by setting, but it wouldn’t get to the same result as the official theme. :)

Thanks.

9. Chris Fuller says:

Since this update, I’m having random compilation failures all over the place. They do not involve any Android projects — just normal Maven projects. Deleting the .idea directory from the project and letting it reimport seems to fix most of them, but I have a few that continue to complain in the syntax highlighting that classes don’t exist even though the entire project compiles successfully.

It’s unusable.

10. Max says:

Since this update, debugging Gradle via Groovy task is not working anymore. I downgraded to 13.1.2 and its working there.
    Since a few updates it feels a bit like beta testing, because something is always broken :(
    Besides this I really like the IDE :)

Best

Max

11. Emre Alacan says:

I observed the same problem Chris Fuller reported. I have standard JEE maven project. All of sudden it shows some modules as problematic and does not compile. Regular mvn package command is completed successfully. Reimporting the project is the only way I could get it resolved.

12. sophitus says:

Indeed buggy….

Grails integration does not work at all!!!!

13. Brett Kelley says:

I have the same problem as Chris Fuller. I have just upgraded and now my project will not compile reporting incorrect references all over the place. Not sure what to do now…will keep plugging away and hopefully find a solution and loose a day on this pffff!!!

14. Richard says:

When I run my unit test , the IDE can’t find the junit jar , but it already in a library which is set to a “test” scope , when I set the library to “compile” scope , it did fine .
    Is this a bug?

15. Gary Arnold says:

You guys are lucky, all I get is a blank window. Rolling back to a previous version still works. I just need to be careful about staying on the cutting edge…sometimes it cuts!