PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.567

PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.567 is available for download.

From the PHP side, this build brings:

• Language injection in PHP literal was completely rewritten and now supports complex expressions, including possibility to substitute dynamic parts with sensible values. Please do try again “Edit … Fragment” functionality!

WP_SQL

• Language injection support for Smarty literals
  • PHP formatter improvements
  • PHPDoc inspection will look into empty PHPDocs and offer update
  • Code Style | Spaces option for new empty ternary function ($var ?: false)
  • Ctrl+click resolves callable method names when using Class_Name::class
  • many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…

IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included, such as zoom for Mac OS, bunch of fixes in databases & SQL subsystem, improved scopes for “Reformat Code”.

See full release notes for a list of changes.

Download PhpStorm 8 EAP build 138.567 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Patch-update is not available due to changes in package structure.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Early Access Program and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.567

1. yehosef says:

great! unfortunately I still can’t/won’t use it because of http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-124540 – (please vote). What’s troublesome is not that the bug is not fixed, but that as far as I can tell it’s being ignored.

2. Pingback: What You May Have Missed in PHP, June 2014

3. Bruno says:

Hey, where is the Laravel/Blade support ??
    PhpStorm is really lagging behind it =(

4. Zyava says:

We should all probably skip this build due to

22:17:41 Plugin Error
    Problems found loading plugins:

Plugin “PHP Remote Interpreter” was not loaded: required plugin “org.jetbrains.plugins.remote-run” not installed.
    Disable PHP Remote Interpreter
    Open plugin manager

• Mikhail Vink says:

We don’t have any similar reports, could you please submit it to the issue tracker with details? Probably “File | Invalidate caches” would resolve the issue though.

5. Mark says:

I thought language injections would never be fixed! I’m impressed! However, the colors are so bad I can’t even the text: http://i.imgur.com/TAKFUd4.png Is there any way to change that?

I’m also happy about removing the space in the ternary operator! That always annoyed me.

6. JexyRu says:

BTW after update – showing in editor tabs filenames with path is a new feature or default settings were changed? Why then imported previous settings were ignored?

7. Greg says:

I couldn’t figure out how to submit this through the issue tracker, so I’ll just ask here.

In “Start SSH Session” one of the options is Vagrant. It would be cool if we could log in using a key file instead of name/pass. It would be even cooler if we could specify that key relative to the project directory (I use a different key for each project, but each project has the key in same directory relative to the project directory, i.e., [projectdir]/ssh/keyfile).

8. Greg says:

I should add that I know it’s possible to do that using the normal SSH stuff (which is what I currently do, of course). It’s just not as convenient since I have to set it up for each project, and it doesn’t tie in as snugly with the Vagrant settings in PhpStorm.