PyCharm 1.5 final release is now available for download.
It’s been an interesting version to work on. We’ve added a number of useful features that should make you more productive and your code better. Here are the main new features you will find inside PyCharm 1.5:
- Ultimate support for documentation (external documentation, Epydoc and reStructuredText markup, docstring stub generation etc.)
- Django Templates Debugging
- Database support in Django applications (autodetection, .sql files editing aids, database tables browsing, etc.)
- New ‘Move Class/Function’ Refactoring
- Many IDE improvements and bug-fixes
As usual, you can evaluate PyCharm during 30 days. And of course the version 1.5 is a free update for everyone.
We tried hard to release it in time for our lightning talk at DjangoCon Europe in Amsterdam. Part of the team is enjoing the event and if you are also there, find them and let them know what you think about PyCharm. But if you are not there, there’s a live streaming available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PyCharm Team