New Early Access build of RubyMine is available. Chances are this is the last build before the Beta release. Here is the list of changes:
- Improved “Analyze Stacktrace”. You can now match stacktrace from production server or other team member with your local project sources
- Improved documentation rendering in quick documentation lookup
- Smart Rails controllers renaming: helper, views, spec and test:unit tests are also renamed
- Quick Rake Task popup
- Single key selection surround with quotes, parentheses, etc.
- Gem descriptions markup rendering added
- Misc improvements to gem manager stability
- RSpec 1.2.0 compatibility
- And a number of other fixes and improvements. See complete release notes.
Also, you can now follow RubyMine on Twitter.
This is how documentation looks now when you press Ctrl+Q / ^J