RubyMine 1.1 is ready but we do not like releasing on Fridays. So, to let you try all the new stuff earlier than later, we release the Release Candidate now!
What is in RubyMine 1.1:
- Rails 2.3 support
- Application templates support on project creation
- Localized views support
- Improved code insight and rails-specific completion
- HAML syntax highlighting
- Cucumber BDD framework support (thanks to Aslak Hellesoy for helping from Cucumber side!)
Note: you need the latest Cucumber 0.3.7 gem
- .feature files syntax highlighting
- GUI Test Runner for Cucumber
- Cucumber Run Configurations
- Remote Debug for Ruby and Rails
- DRb server support for RSpec.
- And other IDE improvements such as
- Create New Ruby Class option
- Load selected code to IRB console (Alt+Shift+L / ⌥⇧L)
- Platform specific IDE Help, with corresponding default shortcuts
If you have questions about some features, ask on the forum and we’ll be glad to help.
-JetBrains RubyMine Team