Yes, we’ve been teasing you about it and now you can download RubyMine 1.5 EAP and try the new features.
In addition to previously mentioned Ruby 1.9 support, new inspections, improved HAML and gem manager you will find the following new features in RubyMine build 1265:
- Improved Cucumber support
- Scenario steps completion
- ‘Undefined step reference’ inspection with quick fix
- Localized keywords support
- Rails support Improvements
- Many new generic IDE features that come from the new IntelliJ platform. Among them:
Check out the RubyMine development roadmap to see what is planed in 1.5 and what is already done.
You have some feedback, questions or ideas? We are listening, share them.
Be warned, that this is a very early preview version that may (and most likely will) fail from time to time. We are thanking you in anticipation for all your error reports that you will submit to us. They provide a great help in making the product better.