Since the Beta 2 release, we’ve kept working on improving RubyMine, and in particular fixing the performance problems reported by the users of the Beta 2 version. And although things didn’t turn out as we had expected, and we have to postpone the final 2.0 release until the first half of November, the good news is that we’re releasing a new Beta version today.
As usual visit the RubyMine Beta page and download Beta 3 (build 90.143). In this build:
- Performance improvements, several deadlocks and hangs were fixed
- Spell checker got improved UI and ability to attach custom dictionaries
- Railscasts color scheme was bundled (Kamal Fariz, thanks!!!)
- i18n support for HTML, HAML, ERB
- “Open in IDE” link in TeamCity now allows to open and navigate to test source.
- “Create Step Definition” cucumber quick fix improved
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains RubyMine team