While we are preparing RubyMine 2.0 release we thought it would be a good idea to update the Beta.
Visit the RubyMine Beta page and download Beta 2 (build 1480). In this build:
- Copy/paste now work for files and folders between RubyMine and Explorer/Finder
- Several live templates (snippets) can have same abbreviations
- Support for Struct.new as superclasses
- Changes in Model Dependency diagram
- Support for Cucumber up to 0.4.0
- schema.rb support. RubyMine now parses schema.rb and all pending migrations to provide model fields completion.
- Git update project dialog now allows to automatically perform stash/unstash changes and choose update strategy.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains RubyMine team