Start 2010 with RubyMine 2.0.1

2.0.1 — first version in 2010. I like these small numbers and digits surprises!

But, to the point. We’ve just made RubyMine 2.0.1 available and hope you will enjoy it.

This is the minor update with some performance improvements, stability and other fixes. We’ve ensured that RubyMine works well with the latest Ruby on Rails (v.2.3.5) and Cucumber (v.0.5.x and later).

Among other fixes:

• fixed plugin repository access from RubyMine UI (IDE Settings | Plugins)
  • fixed Extract Superclass refactoring
  • added support for ‘IDEA Server’ plugin that allows sharing IDE configuration between RubyMine installed on different computers

But we could not resist to make something new as well:

See complete list of fixes in RubyMine issue tracker and go download RubyMine 2.0.1.

Develop with pleasure in 2010 with RubyMine 2.0.1
-JetBrains RubyMine Team

This entry was posted in Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Start 2010 with RubyMine 2.0.1

1. Husein says:

It’s not uploaded yet? I get 404 error while trying to download it.

2. Hi Husein,
    All files are there. Just tried and works fine.
    Thanks.

3. Husein says:

Works fine now. Thanks!

4. Stefan says:

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that you are awesome and great and everything.

5. John says:

Guys, thanks. Now could you please fix the bug tracker? I’ve been trying to report a bug for the past week, but the bug tracker gives me:

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.64

The bug I’m reporting? Paste on OS X is broken…it’s killing me to not have it.

Thanks.

6. @stefan: Thanks Stefan!

@John: Tracker dev team is working hard on the stability. A fresh EAP build was rolled our recently and it brought up some of its problems. Thanks for your patience.
    Please check this issue for copy/paste — http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/RUBY-5040
    Also, you are welcome to post details to our discussion forum at http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/community/ruby
    Cheers!

7. John says:

@Eugene, I’m shocked that you’d test an alpha of a bug tracker when you have *paying* customers like me relying on said bug tracker to report our issues. FYI, it’s still not working. I still can’t reliably get in. Still the nginx bad gateway problem.

Also, I’ve signed up to the forums with three different logins, and each of them still say my password is incorrect. Even after resetting it. Again. and Again. and Again.

This is perhaps the most frustrating experience I’ve had with paid software since I stopped using Microsoft products. Please help!

8. yury says:

Please update bundler support

9. @Jamal: Check this about Rails 3 support: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/thread/286654

@yury: updated Bundler support will be available in the nearest RubyMine 2.0.2 update. Stay tuned!