RubyMine 3.1.1 RC (103.204)

We’re almost ready to have RubyMine version 3.1.1 released, so here is the Release Candidate build.

As usual, pre-release downloads are available from the RubyMine EAP page.
If you encounter any problems or glitches please let us know in the issue tracker or on the forum.

Upd: See this build release notes.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains RubyMine Team

This entry was posted in Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to RubyMine 3.1.1 RC (103.204)

1. Alain R. says:

where’s the changelog?

2. Sam says:

it is hard to say. youtrack search for resolved build 103.204 tickets doesn’t find anything.
    so maybe this time is just a move to new intellij platform eap release.

3. Roman Chernyatchik says:

Hello guys,
    We’ve included mostly minor bug fixes ported from our trunk version. A bit later we will attach change log. Sorry for the inconveniences.

4. Jonathan O'Connor says:

Fantastic version guys. Up until now, Rubymine would mark some of my classes as unknown (calling a static method on a class). This now is fixed, and my code looks beautiful. Also, I’m really looking forward to adding Yard documentation tags.

Fantastic St. Patrick’s day present for an Irish man! Thanks.

5. McNaz says:

RUBY-7970 not fixed.

Mesa soooo saaaaaaad :(

6. Hemant Kumar says:

This release is hanging for me to a point, where only option is to Kill it. If no one has reported before, I will try to get some kind of trace and report it.

7. Oleg Shpynov says:

Hello Hemant,

Could you please create an issue at the RubyMine issue tracker http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/RUBY and attach threaddumps as described here: http://devnet.jetbrains.net/docs/DOC-1144

Regards,
    Oleg

8. Hemant Kumar says:

Hey Oleg,

I am sorry, I haven’t been able to get those freezes anymore. But if it happens again, I shall open an issue in your tracker.

9. Thanks guys. This fixes my RVM issues and looks like it has a host of cool features. I just discovered the database browser integration.

After the unusable 3.1 release which had me seriously consider to not renew my license, this release has redeemed itself from what I can see at first glance.

Thanks!
    Wolf

10. Oleg Shpynov says:

Great to hear, expect the 3.1.1 final release soon.

Regards,