Winter is coming! Get 50% OFF on RubyMine and other IDEs

Soon enough the whole world will be covered with snow. White walkers are close! Warm your soul with a nice discount — get 50% OFF on your personal license for the following products now:

But that’s not all! Winter will not seem so long because RubyMine 4.0 EAP is already open and if you buy your license today, 4.0 comes as a FREE update.

To see what’s coming in 4.0, take a look at our roadmap, and try RubyMine 4.0 EAP in action!

Hurry up to get the brightest development environment before Nov 27!

Develop with pleasure!
Your JetBrains Team

This entry was posted in Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Winter is coming! Get 50% OFF on RubyMine and other IDEs

1. ofca says:

yay! Personal RubyMine license for €31?? Great!! thanks!! :D

2. Tomasz says:

Awesome, got mine RubyMine and spread the good news! :D

3. Marlos says:

purchased : D

4. undx says:

Argh !
    Bought it three days before

5. Hemant Kumar says:

As a long time RubyMine user, while I appreciate support for native gem scanning, it bothers me that – RubyMine will become still more slower. It is already slow up to the point of being unusable for moderate to large projects (with many gem dependencies).

What I would like to see is, an easy way to cut down gem scanning from bazillion RVM directories and vendor/ruby. Say for example, I want RubyMine to just scan, my own project code and probably just Rails. I don’t need autocompletion on other gems and standard library or system installed gems. If this trade means, I get better performance out of RubyMine, I will gladly swap.

6. Justin says:

Anyone else having issues ordering. I’ve been trying all day, and it fails when you click the “Proceed to Payment”. I email sales, but no answer yet. Isn’t the sale until the 27th?

7. Zmarkov says:

Is this deal still available? the ad is still running on StackOverflow.

• Geoff Riley says:

Unfortunately the sale has ended – I’ve been away and missed out too…

At half price I would have got PHPStorm, just to play with, but since I’m working with Ruby and Rails most of the time these days I cannot justify the full cost.

The StackOverflow ad is just overrunning.

8. Rob says:

Ah bugger…missed this too. I did get a heads-up on it a few weeks ago from a colleague but just got around to buying it tonight and their ‘Winter Sale’ has ended. :o(

9. Dave says:

lol, I guess I am REALLY late for this. Oh well, maybe next year :)