Play 2.0 support

We are announcing start of Play 2.0 support. Alpha version of new Play 2.0 plugin  for IntelliJ IDEA just released: http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/index?pr=&pluginId=7080

It comes with basic template language support, which includes go to declaration, completion and some features inherited from Scala and Html editors.

Plugin screen

We are planning to implement other cool features like formatter, project wizard, refactorings and etc. Please feel free to report any problems and new features suggestions to our Scala plugin bugtracker (Play 2.0 plugin is part of Scala plugin infrastructure): http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/SCL

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Play 2.0 support

1. Timothy Klim says:

We got it!
    Thank you.

2. George says:

As with the Scala plugin (http://confluence.jetbrains.net/display/SCA/Scala+Plugin+Nightly+Builds+for+Leda), are there nightly builds for the Play plugin?

3. Joseph says:

Hi

Why Play 2.0 plugin is scala only?
    I am using play 2.0 for java…
    Can i use this plugin?
    I just need the template support and the routes file support

Thanks

Joe

4. Dmitry Naydanov says:

Hi,
    You can use it for templates and routes support, but you need to install scala plugin

5. Amir says:

http://confluence.jetbrains.net/display/IDEADEV/IDEA+12+EAP lists Play 1.2.4, hope the notes are not updated and that 2 support is planned.?

6. Megumi says:

Yogurt and salad does sound great. I usually have yuogrt as part of my breakfast. I would say do some fast paced walking every day, even for 15 or 20 minutes, or maybe jumping jacks or jump rope. I’ve been challenged to do some jump rope and I hope to do it soon, I need a jump rope. And keep eating healthy. The last like 20 pounds are supposed to be the hardest to get rid of, so just don’t give up! You should go subscribe to more people, go check out my list, I’m sure they’ll subscribe back!

7. W.P. McNeill says:

I am running IntelliJ version 12.1.4. I just went to Preferences->Plugins->Browse Repositories and searched for “Play”. There is no Play plugin available for download. Is this a bug? If not, what step am I missing to get this plugin?