We would like to announce that today we’re opening Early Access Program for TeamCity 6.0.
Here’s a short summary for this EAP:
- TeamCity now treats more carefully builds that cannot start due to some configuration errors, for example when VCS repository is down on build start, or artifact dependencies can’t be resolved, etc.
- Agent-side checkout is now available for Perforce and ClearCase.
- Implemented new IntelliJ IDEA project runner.
- Swabra plugin is now bundled with TeamCity.
- We’ve added the long-awaited feature – build priority classes, which allow you to flexibly adjust the order of the builds in the build queue.
- Visual Studio Add-In was improved.
- Added VCS trigger rules for commit message.
- and more.
Looking forward for your feedback!
The JetBrains TeamCity Team