TeamCIty 6.5.5 bugfix update

New bug-fix update is available – TeamCity 6.5.5. Several performance problems were addressed in this build, as well as quite old issue with symbolic links (TW-7938) and some other bugs: see the complete list of fixed issues.

Download the build and share your feedback with us.

Happy building!

This entry was posted in FYI. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to TeamCIty 6.5.5 bugfix update

1. Evgeny Goldin says:

Will those fixes be committed to 7.0 EAP as well?

2. pavel.sher says:

Yes of course! Any particular fix you’re interested in?

3. Evgeny Goldin says:

Not any particular fix but since my TC instance is running in a tight environment together with YouTrack and Artifactory any stability and memory consumption issues are of high importance.

4. Evgeny Goldin says:

I see there’s no way to get e-mail notification when comments are posted here. May be you could add a checkbox for that, that would be really nice. I’d open an issue for that but it seems there’s no “Web Site” project in YouTrack.

5. pc says:

Whenever I try to install the Windows version I get a message that the installer is corrupted. I’ve tried downloading several times and this happens on each of them:
    —————————
    NSIS Error
    —————————
    Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include
    incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the
    installer’s author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
    —————————
    OK
    —————————

6. Michael Kuzmin says:

I’ve checked the file once again, but it’s correct.

Probably your local HTTP proxy cached a corrupted copy.
    Try an external download tool like
    wget –no-cache http://download.jetbrains.com/teamcity/TeamCity-6.5.5.exe

7. Joel says:

I also experienced the same problem above. I am receiving the NSIS_Error as well. I cleared cache and attempted to download multiple times before finding this thread.

8. Keith says:

I’m getting the same NSIS “Installer integrity check has failed” error. The direct link didn’t help. I’m trying to install on Windows Server 2008 Datacenter 32bit, no proxy.

9. Keith says:

Thanks Michael, that link works for me.

10. pc says:

Yes, the download-cf link seems to work. Thanks!

11. Brandon says:

It would be nice if the installer were cryptographically signed and a checksum posted to the main website.

12. Jim Bolla says:

We’re also getting the “Installer integrity check has failed.” Having better luck with the alternate link mentioned above.

13. Michael Kuzmin says:

We have updated our download server, so the original links should work correctly now.
    Please let us know if you still experience any issues with them.