In this Web IDE EAP build #470 we focused on PHP type inference, completion, and IDE performance.
“Type inference” means that WI actually deduces what type variables, functions and expressions have by analysing actual source code tree (not the PHPDOC @annotations).
This build adds:
- function return type deduced from return statements, example depicted below:
- class property types (and even declarations) are extracted from constructor code:
All of that with addition of support for @global and @var annotations complements existing feature of infering variable types from assignments.
- completion inside PHPDOC for @tag, $variable and types
- __magic() members are omitted from fist completion if there are other methods
- Exception subclasses only are completed in catch() clause
- removed local variables from PHP structure and HTML structure from pure PHP files
- added add CSS live templates by default (from IDEA)
- void is added to deduced type for all standard functions and methods (no workaround, will be fixed later)
- Linux x64 users will need manually replace libyjpagent.so with x64 version see WI-301
- we are in progress of changing build naming scheme so you will see version 90.470 in UI
See complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 470 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team