Yeah, we do have new build numbering system. Technical details. In short – its now unified between all IntellJ platform applications.
…And in continuing our pursuit for best PHP IDE this build brings a balance of essential improvements and new features, details below. As a usual bonus it also contains all general fixes and improvements from our platform, which is now approaching 9.0 release, such as multiple improvements for MySQL and PostgreSQL and performance and stability fixes.
- Tasks plugin is now bundled. It provides task-oriented features and issue tracker connectivity (currently Jira & YouTrack).
- (S)FTP upload can now be done automatically before launching debugger or invoked specifically for selected changelist via context menu. You can also now configure paths and/or file types to be always excluded from upload.
- Code analysis will now honor changes in local variable type (via assignment or @var tag).
- Data source settings will provide you with links to database drivers for all popular DBs (we can’t just bundle them due to their licensing terms).
- Editor will autocomplete HEREDOC/NOWDOC ending labels
- Initial indexing hangs on some projects are no more.
- Debugger execution points on MacOS X should be shown as appropriate.
- Completion will correctly work for call chains starting with parameter variable.
- PHP variable usages will be shown through all PHP fragments in current file.
- Language injection settings-related problems fixed.
- SFTP will avoid bugging user with repetitive server authenticity confirmation requests.
Complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 92.53 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team