Among numerous bug fixes and performance implovements this EAP build brings you:
- PHP Editor got automatic injection of SQL language support into string literals matching to “SELECT .* FROM .*” expression. You can switch it off in Language Injection Settings. Expect additional features in this area i.e. RexExp injection, custom patterns.
- Windows installers were updated to work properly in moder windows versions with UAC on and received many cosmetic fixes
- New project from remote location wizard is now a single point to start working on an existing project. It supports all the common cases: wherever you have your files on remote or local server, or no web server at all, wizard will assist you best to set up your project properly.
- FTP access & HTTP server settings were consolidated into single Deployment section. When no project is opened it shows and manages a list of web servers only. And with project opened it allows to configure paths mappings for each of the servers. Here you also specify a default server, that will be used in all the synch operations. There’s plenty of improvements still pending in this area
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download Web IDE EAP build 94.583 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team