We’re happy to announce first public builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0
While our roadmap is pretty extensive, in first EAP build you’ll get:
- PHP refactorings: Smart introduce field / constant, inline variable
- PHP inspections: Control flow / Unreachable statement & Wrong catch clauses order, Probable bug / Wrong string concatenation operator, Type compatibility / Invalid foreach() argument type
- PHP structure view window was reworked and now offers various sorting and filtering options
- Streamlined UI of IntellJ platform version X. You’ll notice compact scrollbars with overlayed inspector info, more native UI on Mac OS X. Windows and Linux users still may want to go to Settings | Look and Feel and selectWindows/GTK+
- Git support with built-in history views, cherrypicking and easy branch switching
- Injected language fragments editor. Note that is will not work with PHP concatenated string expressions yet
- RELAX NG support with code inspection
- Lots of bugfixes and improvements in all subsystems, check project issue tracker for complete changelog.
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1009 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. You’ve only several days left before 50% discount special offer will end.