Our special offer for a 50% discount on WebStorm & PhpStorm expires on the 1st of September.
If you have not purchased your license yet, do not lose the last opportunity to do so at a half price.
Check discounted pricing for WebStorm and PhpStorm and place your order.
As part of your WebStorm/PhpStorm 1.0 purchase, you will qualify for a free upgrade to the upcoming v2.0 of WebStorm/PhpStorm.
Just a quick glance on what you can expect in v2.0:
- Zend framework & Zend debugger support
- “Any PHP framework” support mechanism via ability to supply extensive metadata about autoload & magic infrastructure
- PHP Refactorings: Smart introduce field / constant, inline variable, safe delete.
- Full fledged PHP namespace support
- Advanced code inspection
- Mercurial support plus new DVCS UI (Git, Mercurial)
- LESS support
- and more…
WebStorm/PhpStorm 2.0 preview will become available via our Early Access Program (EAP) within a week — keep your eyes on this blog! If you miss anything in the list of v 2.0 features, create your own feature requests and vote for existing ones in our issue tracker.
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team