A (bit-delayed-due-to-major-internal-changes) fresh weekly build of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 is available:
- PHP editor performance was improved, both from CPU and memory perspectives. If you find any suspicious behavior when typing php code – do not hesitate to file a report into tracker!
- PHP library stubs were updated for many extensions, and Parameter inspection will treat non-last optional parameters more properly
- Language injection in PHP was reworked for predefined SQL & HTML patterns – you may want to open Settings|Language injection and delete all patterns and restart IDE to ensure that you do not suffer any performance penalties from old patterns. And again
- CSS inspection will treat browser-specific extension more appropriately. Also completion for typical font-family names was added
- Significant bug fixes, check project issue tracker for more complete changelog
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1130 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team