PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.521 is available. Most notable changes are:
- XDebug “Zero configuration” mode now available for XDebug. IDE will automatically listen for XDebug connection, requesting missing file mappings as needed, so all you need is to just click a button in a browser and debugger will pop up with your page source. Also works on all AJAX requests while debugger cookie is set, just as easy as with ZendDebugger now. Detailed tutorial will follow shortly
- Zend Debugger now supports debugging of local phpUnit tests
- PHP debuggers got completion in watches & evaluate
- Global autocompletion focus mode option added, see Editor|Code Completion| Preselect first suggestion
- PHP autocompletion logic straightened: no finish by keys other than Tab or Enter when popped up automatically, no popup in irrelevant cases (i.e. after dot). In default mode first item is always preselected (see previous option to change)
- SQL connection manager can now automatically download drivers
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.521 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team