PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 103.8 is available. Transition to odd branch number signifies that the project has entered its final stage – basically we’ll stop throwing in new and experimental stuff and will focus on bugfixing, usability and performance.
Anyway, albeit important bugfixes in all areas, the notable changes are:
- PHP Undefined variable got a new engine with compete data flow analysis. After some obvious bugs on our side were fixed you should get much better results than with old engine – about 2x less false positives (stats gathered by analyzing several popular OS projects)
- PHP debugger got options to sort variables in view and skip selected files (Check out Settings | PHP | Debug | Skipped paths for configuring latter)
- Cross-Browser bookmarklets for both Zend Debugger and xDebug are available. Get them from jetbrains.com/phpstorm/marklets – and do not hesitate with feedback and check back for updates
- Deployment finally got “Warn when uploading over newer file [No / Compare timestamp & size / Compare content]” option, see Settings | Deployment | Options
- Inspection profiles management is enabled, including sharing and exporting inspection profiles. See Settings | Inspection profiles
- Editor gutter menu is now fully customizable under Settings | Menus and Toolbars | Editor gutter menu
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 103.8 for your platform from project EAP page. No patch-update is available for this build.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team