PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0.1 EAP build 103.200

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0.1 EAP build 103.200 is available. It brings PHP analyser, formatter and debugger fixes – you can get some details in changelog

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0.1 EAP build 103.200 for your platform from project EAP page. Note that release builds will NOT prompt for update and patch is not available for this build.

Develop with pleasure!

-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0.1 EAP build 103.200

1. Ivan says:

Whats with EAP? Expiration time wasnt change after installation :(

2. Andriy Bazanov says:

@Ivan
    It will not change as t all 2.0.x (bugfix update) builds share trial period with 2.0 release.

3. Henning says:

Hi!

Still waiting for xdebug-proxy support. Any news? :)

4. Alexey Gopachenko says:

@Henning Watch xdebug proxy support ticket http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-1818

5. Henning says:

I have been watching for a little while now. The increase in priority makes me a really happy man! Once xdebug-proxy support is added, many of our developers can finally get a real IDE. We would also love to see WebDav-support, but it is not crucial.

6. Alexander Ilyin says:

I have small problem: I’ve installed PhpStorm 2.0, and today it’s evaluation license expired, so I grab latest EAP but it also requires license key. It makes me sad.

7. Nils Luxton says:

As stated above, “all 2.0.x (bugfix update) builds share trial period with 2.0 release”

I think this is pretty sensible – who wants to release version 2 of their product and then just have everyone use the EAP for free?

That’s right. Nobody.

8. Ivan1986 says:

Hello,
    I create deb package for debian/ubuntu distr and put it here

Can you make a version for EAP under linux repository – in view of its refresh rate that might be useful.
    I am pleased to help with the creation of a repository at the technical issues associated to the debian, ubuntu, taking into account the popularity of this would be good.

Sorry for my english :)

9. OZ says:

”we are very grateful to our early adopters for their _invaluable_ feedback” ;)

Comments are closed.