Easter Sale from JetBrains

To make sure you don’t waste any time hunting around for the best IDEs, we have an unbeatable offer for you this Easter!

In addition to the ongoing WebStorm Spring Sale, from April 20 until April 30 you can get up to 50% OFF on your personal license for the following products:

Also, you get 50% OFF on any edition of YouTrack — our awesome issue & bug tracker!

So, hurry before April 30!

Happy Easter and develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in PhpStorm, Sales and Promotions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Easter Sale from JetBrains

1. Cédric says:

Nothing for TeamCity ?

2. Bryan Green says:

What about for companies?

3. Alex says:

What happens if I have license valid for 3 more months – can I buy it now and ‘use it’ when another license expires? Or will I ‘waste’ 3 months?

4. @Cédric & @Bryan: sorry, offer is for personal developers, the only exception is YouTrack.

@Alex: You will just ‘waste’ 3 months. But you will not need it because the price of renewal (it will be published tomorrow on our site) will be the same as the price of this offer.
    So you shouldn’t worry about this offer and just buy PhpStorm or WebStorm renewal (which will cost the same price as this offer) after your license expires.

5. Alex says:

@Alexey Korsun: Thanks, that’s a really good news

6. David Rees says:

If I own WebStorm 2 already and am thinking about going for the full IDEA, do I get a refund/discount for the original WebStorm price?

7. @David:
    please, contact our sales department regarding this question:
    sales@jetbrains.com

8. Vladimi says:

I hate you guys :D
    Bought PHPSTORM 2 days ago with 100$

9. Alan Fahrner says:

Alas, I seem to always come in a day late and a dollar short. :-)

I’m just hoping that PHPStorm will go on sale again before my trial period runs out…although…it’s a good deal regardless.

Thanks for the good software…I’m glad I ran into it while looking for a visual jQuery editor.

10. Kyle says:

Let’s see this again! I would love to buy a copy of PHPStorm but just cannot at the current price. this is a hobby of mine and doesn’t make any money, so to spend that much on it isn’t really an option. as soon as there is a sake again i will buy it though!

11. If I buy PHPStorm at 30% off, will I get the 4.0 update for free? I’m currently on 2.1.

Comments are closed.