PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 106.550

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 106.550 is available and brings you a pack of new features, important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements. Most notable are:

• Comprehensive Phing support. More details in a dedicated post
  • Experimental predefined Zend code style is added (PEAR style is already available). Only thing still off is the PHPDoc formatting which is not yet supported
  • Shiftless completion was added to IntellJ Platform 10.5. And we fixed PHP Go to Class on this occasion
  • Tag tree highlighting revamped
  • initial Twig support

More details available on build changelog

Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!

Please note that many our services were affected by recent AWS disruption and you may experience glitches on forums or other JB resources.

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 106.550 for your platform from project EAP page. Patch is not available for this build.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 106.550

1. OZ says:

How to turn off this Phing panel?

2. Jacky Chan says:

You can disable Phing plugin in Plugin manager.

3. OZ says:

Jacky Chan, in my plugins list this plugin not listed.

4. Aaron says:

Great to see twig support being added!

5. Andrew Massey says:

When I load a project it freezes with a loading window with the title: loading modules. I had this with the previous 106 release too. Rolling back resolves the issue.

The program loads but loading a project fails…just to be clear.

6. Sam Dark says:

Hmm… both Shiftless completion and Tag tree highlighting worked in previous build.

7. Andrew Massey says:

OK, resolved it. Seems the .idea folder needs to be deleted (or at least the .name file, which is a shame as used this one to give my project a logical name – not just the parent folder name).

8. goyote says:

I noticed there’s a feature called “Convert indents to tabs,” is there a way to do that automatically on file save?

9. Romey says:

Please, make normal update from 2.0 tool with this release.
    I can’t update to 2.0.1 today.

10. Guido Hendriks says:

Looks nice, but I’d like to see support to use the native OSX-clipboard. I already got an own app that uses multiple clipboards, doesn’t work fine together.

11. Michael says:

I am having problems with the Zend code style.

1) When I go to “Predefined” window, it doesn’t show what is currently selected. I can select Zend, but when I go there again, it doesn’t show that Zend is currently selected

2) I select Zend, reformat the code, run the code through PHP CodeSniffer, and it shows me bunch of errors. So it seems like they are not compatible and are not following the same “Zend Coding Standard”

3) If I want to modify the “Zend” code style, where do I do it? Do I make the changes in settings and save them as a new “scheme”? But when I switch to PEAR code style, will the scheme still be active, or will be reset to default again? The relationship between “predefined code style” and “scheme” is not quite clear to me.

12. Rustam Vishnyakov says:

@Michael
    To be honest the feature is not completely ready, you may watch the issue at http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-4066. As for your questions/comments:
    On (1) and (3): Predefined settings are applied to your currently selected scheme. They don’t have a scheme of their own for two reasons: a) the scheme contains settings for other languages (by design), b) you may have other settings even for the same language which are not specified by a coding standard, these settings are left unchanged. After you apply PEAR/Zend settings on top of your current ones, you may change anything again.
    I was going to write a blog post on that but only after the feature will be ready to avoid any confusion.
    On (2): The biggest problem to date is PHP doc formatting (see http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-5845). Pear/Zend coding style requires tag values (comments) to be aligned but the formatter doesn’t support this currently. By the way, PHP Code Sniffer may not report all the mismatches with Zend coding style. For example, key-value alignment and some indents.

Comments are closed.